Kowhai Shampoo Bar Key Scalp-Soothing Ingredients:
- Kawakawa Infused Coconut Oil provides anti-inflammatory restoration while moisturising and repairing dry, damaged hair.
- Kawakawa Infused Glycerine to restore moisture to the hair and scalp while enhancing kawakawa benefits.
- Provitamin B5 for improving damaged hair
- Yellow Clay is ideal for all hair types and provides natural colouring
Daily washing of your hair and scalp. Simply lather the bar in water to create a creamy wash and massage it into the scalp and hair. For best results, follow with the Kowhai Conditioner Bar. Between use, place the bar somewhere to dry – this will help extend its life.
- Palm Free,
- Soap Free,
- pH Adjusted,
- Free from harsh sulphates,
- SLSA, SLS, and SLES Free – We use a mild surfactant called SCI,
- Silicone Free – We use Coco Caprylate as an excellent silicone replacement derived from Coconut.
What’s the difference between each of Kara Kawa’s Shampoo Bars?
Each bar is formulated with specific ingredients suited to the hair type – this includes natural clays with their own niche ability and colouring.
Kowhai Shampoo Bar contains yellow clay which is ideal for all hair types and colours.
Kowhai Shampoo Bar Additional Info:
1 size available – Net weight is 80g (64mm x 25mm)
Packaging – Recyclable cardboard
Composition – Made from 100% natural, spray-free ingredients
Hexagon Shaped – Shampoo Bar
Round Puck Shape – Conditioner Bar
Yellow – Normal Hair
Purple – Oily Hair
Red – Dry/Damaged Hair
Green – Scalp Care Hair
About Kara Kawa Products
Kara Kawa combines honest, artisanal skill with therapeutic New Zealand flora – forming a healing skin and haircare collection.
All the products in the Kara Kawa range are hand-made by Kara in the beautiful Tasman Region of New Zealand.
Small batches are prepared with gentle care and attention, with each Kawakawa leaf individually picked and processed.
The packaging you receive has been thoughtfully designed and made to reflect the natural origins of the native Kawakawa.