Kowhai Conditioner Bar Key Hair-Nourishing Ingredients:
- Kawakawa Infused Olive Oil provides anti-inflammatory restoration while lightly moisturising and repairing.
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein – nature’s own superfood also doubles as a conditioner and protects hair from environmental elements and colour fade.
- Yellow Clay is ideal for all hair types and provides natural colouring
Daily conditioning of your hair and scalp. Particularly helpful for those that experience an oily scalp. Start by shampooing with our Kowhai Shampoo Bar. Rinse and lather the conditioning bar in water to create a creamy wash. Massage into the ends of your hair. Between use, place the bar somewhere to dry – this will help extend its life.
- Palm Free
- Soap Free
- pH Adjusted
- Free from harsh sulphates
- SLSA, SLS, and SLES Free – We use a mild surfactant called SCI
- Silicone Free – We use Coco Caprylate as an excellent silicone replacement derived from Coconut
What’s the difference between each of Kara Kawa’s Conditioner Bars?
Each bar is formulated with specific ingredients suited to the hair type – this includes natural clays with their own niche ability and colouring.
Kowhai Conditioner Bar contains yellow clay which is ideal for all hair types and colours.
Kowhai Conditioner Bar Additional Info:
1 size available – Net weight is 75g (31mm approx.)
Packaging – Recyclable cardboard
Composition – Made from 100% natural, spray-free ingredients
Hexagon Shaped – Shampoo Bar
Round Puck Shape – Conditioner Bar
Yellow – Normal Hair
Purple – Oily Hair
Red – Dry/Damaged Hair
Green – Scalp Care Hair
About Kara Kawa Products
Kara Kawa combines honest, artisanal skill with therapeutic New Zealand flora – forming a healing skin and haircare collection.
All the products in the Kara Kawa range are hand-made by Kara in the beautiful Tasman Region of New Zealand.
Small batches are prepared with gentle care and attention, with each Kawakawa leaf individually picked and processed.
The packaging you receive has been thoughtfully designed and made to reflect the natural origins of the native Kawakawa.