Kawakawa Vegan Healing Balm is our wildly-popular, magical medicine-in-a-pot AND is now available Vegan.
With all the huge benefits our natural Kawakawa Healing Balm offers, but with the added benefit of being fully Vegan-friendly, there are no excuses not to grab a tub today.
- Improving acne scars
- Moisturising hands, nails, and cuticles
- Calming sunburnt skin
- Clearing up psoriasis, eczema, and other debilitating skin conditions
- Soothing fresh tattoos
- Softening dry feet and heels
- Preventing infection from scratches or cuts
- Healing irritation from ingrown hairs or allergic reaction rashes
- Relieving nappy and dribble rashes
- Settling itchy or irritated skin
- Applying to delicate babies’ skin or even furry 4-legged babies
Made from native Kawakawa leaves, natural oils and waxes, and nothing else, this is the one-pot you should not pass up. Grab one and keep it handy; you’ll be surprised how often you find yourself reaching for it.
About Kara Kawa Products
All the products in the Kara Kawa range are hand-made by Kara, in the beautiful Tasman Region, of New Zealand.
Small batches are prepared with gentle care and attention, with each Kawakawa leaf individually picked and processed.
The packaging you receive has been thoughtfully designed and made to reflect the natural origins of the Kawakawa ethos.
For more information on the uses of Kara Kawa Healing Balm, please check out our Uses.
For more information on the ingredients please read Kara Kawa Ingredients.
Please contact me if you require more information about our Kawakawa Vegan Healing Balm or larger size than available.
Made from 100% Natural ingredients.
Handmade in Tasman, New Zealand.
Handpicked native Kawakawa from the Marlborough Sounds.
Comes in cardboard packaging with a list of uses and benefits.
Blue recyclable plastic tub.