Kawakawa Healing Balm is a powerful, natural skin saviour that will help to clear eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and more…
This Kawakawa Healing Balm is easily absorbed into the skin leaving it feeling silky and smooth, without the greasy residue.
This balm is a safe and natural alternative to other creams as it is made from native Kawakawa leaves, natural oils and waxes, and nothing else.
Some of the many uses include:
- Clearing up psoriasis, eczema, and other debilitating skin conditions
- Improving acne and scars
- Moisturising hands, nails, and cuticles
- Calming sunburnt skin
- Soothing fresh tattoos
- Softening dry feet and heels
- Preventing infection from scratches or cuts
- Healing irritation from ingrown hairs or allergic reaction rashes
- Relieving nappy and dribble rashes
- Settling itchy or irritated skin
- Applying to delicate babies’ skin or even furry 4-legged babies
About Kara Kawa Products
All the products in the Kara Kawa range are hand-made by Kara, in the beautiful Tasman Region, of New Zealand.
Small batches are prepared with gentle care and attention, with each Kawakawa leaf individually picked and processed.
The packaging you receive has been thoughtfully designed and made to reflect the natural origins of the native Kawakawa.
For more information on the uses of Kawakawa Healing Balm, please check out our Uses.
For more information on the ingredients please read Kara Kawa Ingredients.
Please contact me if you require more information about our Kawakawa Healing Balm or larger size than available.
Healing Balm Net Weight 8g, 15g and 25g.
Comes with paper packaging with a list of uses and benefits.
Packaging and Tub are recyclable.
Made from 100% Natural ingredients.
Handpicked native Kawakawa from the Marlborough Sounds.
Handmade in Tasman, New Zealand.
Available in Vegan