Kawakawa Bath Salts Key Natural Ingredients:
- Kawakawa Leaves help calm inflammation – reducing itchiness, redness and swelling.
- Lavender Flowers soothe your senses, helping calm a busy mind and improving sleep.
- Epsom Salt is rich in magnesium and relaxes sore, tense muscles.
- Sea Salt is rich in minerals and trace elements that help rebalance and restore levels within you.
- Essential Oils (Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Vanilla and Lavender) to help you relax and rewind.
Levelling up bathtime – suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and those with skin conditions (eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis). Great for calming arthritic pain and tired, swollen feet. Helps relax anyone suffering from sleep disorders like insomnia.
For more on Kawakawa’s incredible benefits, read this complete guide to Kawakawa’s therapeutic qualities and unique extraction process.
For information on ingredients used, please read Kara Kawa Ingredients.
Feel free to contact me if you require more information or a tailor-made larger size.
Kawakawa Bath Salts Additional Info:
1 size available – Net weight is 300g
Packaging – Eco-friendly wooden scoop, Kraft paper ziplock bag
Composition – Made from 100% natural, spray-free ingredients
About Kara Kawa
Kara Kawa combines honest, artisanal skill with therapeutic New Zealand flora – forming a healing skin and haircare collection.
All the products in the Kara Kawa range are hand-made by Kara in the beautiful Tasman Region of New Zealand.
Small batches are prepared with gentle care and attention, with each Kawakawa leaf individually picked and processed.
The packaging you receive has been thoughtfully designed and made to reflect the natural origins of the native Kawakawa.