Fern Conditioner Bar Key Hair-Nourishing Ingredients:
- Kawakawa Infused Coconut Oil provides anti-inflammatory restoration while moisturising and repairing dry, damaged hair.
- Super-herb Neem, contains natural anti-microbial abilities – providing protection against infection.
- Kukui Nut Oil calms inflammation and soothes the scalp.
- Green Clay clarifies the scalp and hair helping to clear blemishes and excessive production.
- Tea Tree Oil has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties making it an excellent remedy for flaky scalps and improving overall scalp health.
- Lemongrass Oil is an effective flaky scalp treatment.
- Cedarwood Oil promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss. It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Daily conditioning of your hair and scalp. Particularly helpful for those scalp conditions like psoriasis, alopecia, eczema, and dermatitis. Start by shampooing with our Fern Shampoo Bar. Rinse and lather the conditioning bar in water to create a creamy wash. Massage into the ends of your hair. Between use, place the bar somewhere to dry – this will help extend its life.
- Palm Free
- Soap Free
- pH Adjusted
- Free from harsh sulphates
- SLSA, SLS, and SLES Free – We use a mild surfactant called SCI
- Silicone Free – We use Coco Caprylate as an excellent silicone replacement derived from Coconut
What’s the difference between each of Kara Kawa’s Conditioner Bars?
Each bar is formulated with specific ingredients suited to the hair type – this includes natural clays with their own niche ability and colouring.
Fern Conditioner Bar contains green clay which clarifies the scalp and hair helping to clear blemishes and excessive production.
Fern Conditioner Bar Additional Info:
1 size available – Net weight is 75g (31mm approx.)
Packaging – Recyclable cardboard
Composition – Made from 100% natural, spray-free ingredients
Hexagon Shaped – Shampoo Bar
Round Puck Shape – Conditioner Bar
Yellow – Normal Hair
Purple – Oily Hair
Red – Dry/Damaged Hair
Green – Scalp Care Hair
About Kara Kawa Products
Kara Kawa combines honest, artisanal skill with therapeutic New Zealand flora – forming a healing skin and haircare collection.
All the products in the Kara Kawa range are hand-made by Kara in the beautiful Tasman Region of New Zealand.
Small batches are prepared with gentle care and attention, with each Kawakawa leaf individually picked and processed.
The packaging you receive has been thoughtfully designed and made to reflect the natural origins of the native Kawakawa.